What is your favorite thing about your brain?
What drives you crazy about your brain?
Do you ever feel like your brain is working against you?
We ALL do! And yet, in most cases, there are perfectly reasonable explanations for why we struggle, along with solutions to increase our self awareness and build habits that support healthier, more effective choices. Getting curious about how our brains work best can fast track personal growth and help us feel better about how we show up and contribute in the world. Plus, these “brain game” coaching tools are interesting and fun!
In the midst of the craziness of the pandemic, I invested in a year long Neuroscience, Consciousness, and Transformational Coaching Certification Program from BeAbove Leadership.This advanced coach training immersed me in the latest research in the neuroscience of human development, taught me innovative, brain-based coaching tools, and gave me a road map for more conscious effectiveness in all areas of our lives. After finishing the year long coaching course and receiving accreditation as a Certified Neurotransformational Coach (CNTC,) I decided to also invest in their Train the Trainer program so I could share these tools with groups, teams and organizations.
Here are some of the topics I have available to share with you in individual coaching, group coaching, or with your team:
- Introduction to the 7 Levels of Personal, Group and Organizational Effectiveness
- The 7 Levels of Effectiveness and You
- The Orchestra of Your Brain
- Goldilocks and the Brain: The “Just Right” of Dealing with Stress
- Balancing the Right and Left Hemispheres
- Wizards and Engineers: Your TPN and Your DMN
- And any combination of the above crafted for the needs of your group!